Sunday 15 July 2012

Birth Affirmation



Every day I change my can’t into can and make my birth wishes a reality

Every day I feel stronger and more confident towards my birth

Every day I am a little closer to meeting my beautiful baby

Birth affirmation is a powerful way to prepare for birth.
It guides your intention towards achieving your goal. If we follow this simple theory of the mind  that the body is only a physical representation of the mind i:e our thoughts. Then it only makes sense that every thought is followed by a physical reaction (internal and external).
By repeating your birth affirmations on a regular basis or even daily, they become your concious thoughts that create your reality.

My tip: write your own birth affirmation as it will come from the heart and it will set out your intentions in such a powerful way that it might just amaze you.

No comments:

Post a Comment